Subject: Re: Ondio 128 FM: 2.3 button commands

Re: Ondio 128 FM: 2.3 button commands

From: G. McFarlane <>
Date: 2004-12-07

Hi Michael
I've only recently come across the Rockbox Ondio version and downloaded and
installed the files. I knew there were being created but now that I've tried
them they seem pretty good.

Thanks for listing the buttons and their functions. I obviously am getting
something wrong but I can't get it to record by just pressing the Right
button. Also how can I now get the voice recording to work?
Can you also tell me what (WPS) is? Have things improved any further from
version 2.3?

Gordon McFarlane