Subject: RE: 2.3 Manual - draft available

RE: 2.3 Manual - draft available

From: <maz_at_email.com>
Date: 2004-12-07

Christi, thanks for giving us the manual.

A question: Shouldn't it be mentioned in System Options that the Sleep
Timer and the Wake-up Alarm cannot be activated simultaneously?

Thanks.

Marcos

ckbox-manual-2.3-draft-2.pdf.
I shall be completing my final read through over the next couple of
days, so please let me know of any mistakes you can spot ASAP.

The manual does not currently contain Ondio specific information.

Thanks,

Christi