Subject: Re: 2.3 Manual - draft available

Re: 2.3 Manual - draft available

From: j c <>
Date: 2004-12-07

excellent manual.

here's one thing that i noticed needs changing:

on page 60 it says that the 'favourites' plugin is
available from the main menu....well it isn't any more
- not on the JBR20 anyway.
it's only accessable if you go to the plugin screen
and then browse thru all the plugins & then select it
- very long winded for such a useful feature i know.

great work so far.

--- Christ Alice Scarborough
<> wrote:
> Hello,
> Just a quick message to let you all know that a
> draft version of the
> manual is now available on the Wiki at
> I shall be completing my final read through over the
> next couple of
> days, so please let me know of any mistakes you can
> spot ASAP.
> The manual does not currently contain Ondio specific
> information.
> Thanks,
> Christi

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win 10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.
Get Yahoo! Mail