Subject: Re: Ondio 128 FM: 2.3 button commands

Re: Ondio 128 FM: 2.3 button commands

From: Michael Fuchs <Michael.Fuchs_at_softtext.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:41:14 +0100

Hi Gordon,

Sorry, my list was just a preliminary draft. You will find a complete
and updated list (written by Jens Arnold) in the Twiki now:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/KeymapOndio

In fact, there has been a major change with the "Keyboard" part of that
list after the release of 2.3--therefore you should use the latest
build:
In the Keyboard screen you have now the "line edit" and the "picker"
mode. You are in picker mode when the cursor is in the charset table
(the so-called "pickboard page"). To switch to "line edit" just scroll
with the cursor down to the edit line.

"WPS" means "While Playing Screen". You will find more details about it
in the Rockbox manual.

Cheers,
Michael

(btw: please don't copy full e-mail addresses here--I do get enough
spam already...)