Subject: Re: RE : Creative Labs Zen Xtra

Re: RE : Creative Labs Zen Xtra

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:42:13 -0500

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:20:16 -0600, "Jason Williams" <jwilliams_at_wi.rr.com>
wrote:

>Daniel,
>Zen Xtra is supposedly an open source machine and I would love to run
>Rockbox on it.
>
>Neon John,
>The Archos batteries are not replaceable. Do the Zen batteries really go
>for $4? I'm having
>a hard time believing that one.

Huh? Both my JBRs and Studios run on 4 AA NiMH batteries. Even the v2
battery can be replaced, athough requiring a screwdriver. No idea about
the Zen. don't know where that entered the discussion.

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net
http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/o/johngd/