Subject: Re: Wow! Great Feature!

Re: Wow! Great Feature!

From: Christ Alice Scarborough <>
Date: 2004-12-09

Mat Holton wrote:
> PS perhaps I should've read the manual?

I wouldn't recommend it - it's very dull. ;)

Perhaps I'm just slightly jaded from reading it so much at the moment.

Actually this is one of the many omissions that Jens and others have
pointed out, so it wouldn't have helped you much. It's in the version
on my hard drive, but that's not much use to you.

Thanks to everyone who's been sending in corrections, especially Jens
for so competently filling in the gaps in my Rockbox knowledge.

ETA for the new manual is a few days. There will be more Ondio details
than originally suggested, but Ondio coverage is still going to be a bit