Subject: Re: midrange EQ

Re: midrange EQ

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 14:00:54 +0000

>>We have treble, bass, and mid range. The mid is switchable between 1 & 2
>>Khz.
>
>This is called the "Super Bass" option in Rockbox, which really is a part
>of the Loudness function.

Whoops, yes - the thing I called "mid" is actually Loudness - sorry, it was
late when I posted (not an excuse, just a reason.)

Linus, may I ask why you called it Super "Bass" when it also increases the
Treble frequencies by an equal amount?

>BTW, the MDB is a feature in the hardware decoder.

Yes. Sorry if I did not make that absolutely clear in my previous post.

BC