Subject: Re: Creative Labs Zen Xtra

Re: Creative Labs Zen Xtra

From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:34:23 -0800 (PST)

--- Jason Williams <jwilliams_at_wi.rr.com> wrote:

> who makes these frigging devices anyways? I'm frustrated beyond words with
> my new 40 GB Creative Labs Zen Xtra...

I'd say ditch the friggin' PoS! Creative (and also iRiver, for that matter) are
OUT as their shitty products are crippled beyond belief in a mistaken effort to
impose their idiot interpretation of DRM. I believe that Cowon (iAudio) makes
decent players that behave like a storage device (like any mp3 player should,
including my beloved Jeukbox!)

T.J.

.