Subject: Re: Fw: Creative Labs Zen Xtra

Re: Fw: Creative Labs Zen Xtra

From: j c <>
Date: 2004-12-13

you're not happy with it - you know it'd keep bugging
you if you kept it.
I'd send it back & accept it as a learning experience.

why not upgrade your archos to 80 or even 100 gigs?
i done it a while ago & it's not very difficult.

also you may want to know that you can now get JBR20
V1s for just 200 euros from the archos european web