Subject: Re: voicing file names

Re: voicing file names

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:34:59 -0600

A follow-up to my below quest for some help:
It seems that I must edit lame somehow, but I don't know how to go about
doing this, if it is in the .INI file, which I looked at, but did not find
anything obvious here, perhaps in one of the voicebox files which calls
lame?
Thanks for any help here.
Glenn