Subject: Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 11, Issue 19

Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 11, Issue 19

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:18:08 -0500

I have a Toshiba NK8025GAS 80 gig drive in my JBR. I don't know how I got
along without it. I have everything it might remotely want to listen to
in the way of music on the thing plus about 100 audio books plus some
handy utils. It's still 1/3 empty.

The only real b*tch is backing this thing up. It takes awhile. I back it
to an external 80 gig EIDE drive via a USB/EIDE adapter.

John

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:19:10 +0000, "karl 'the_angry_angel' southern"
<the_angry_angel_at_blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Jason Williams wrote:
>
>>So is 60 GB the biggest HD I should be considering?
>>

>definately not - you can use bigger, but i dont know anyone personally
>who used one in my area :(
>
>if only i could afford a new hdd :(

---
John De Armond