Subject: Re: Source for Recorder DC Socket in Germany?

Re: Source for Recorder DC Socket in Germany?

From: Markus <>
Date: 2004-12-15

Thank you, but i missed to mention that i already seached at the following
- Reichelt
- RS Components
- Farnell
- Conrad
- Buerklin
- Schuricht
without any sucess. The ones i found have different pinouts or differ too
much in outer dimension.
According to Eric Woudenberg's description it is a PJ-007 made by CUI Inc.