Subject: Neuros opens it's design

Neuros opens it's design

From: Leif Sawyer <>
Date: 2004-12-15

"By releasing the schematics for our device we hope to attract new
developers and engineers and enhance our support for those who are already
contributing to our device. In fact, in the two years since the release of
the Neuros, we have already received and honored many requests for the
schematics and benefited from the resulting modifications from hobbyists and
professionals alike. Today's official public release is recognition and
expansion of what has already been our practice for some time."

The schematics can be downloaded from

Not that it changes a lot for me, but when my AJR dies....