Subject: modding HD, neuros

modding HD, neuros

From: Jason Williams <>
Date: 2004-12-16

Wow. If anyone is considering doing this - PLEASE take pictures...I would
love to put a bigger HD in my AJR

Also, it sound like the Neuros will be the next stop for many of us when the
AJR's finally give out...

Quote Gary:

Thats what stopped me from doing it for so long. But if you take the front
cover off, bend the bottom of the back placte slightly, the hd slides right
out, no soldering or de-soldering involved. Then put the new drive in,
format with "Swiinife" and you are good to go in 30 minutes.

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from