Subject: Re: ondio fm

Re: ondio fm

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: 2004-12-16

HHello Glenn

> Any suggestions for my brother? He has become rather
> dispondant over working with RockBox, and I hope we can help
> him work out his problems with his unit. I wish I could help

I don't know if your brother is identical with the forum user
"woody", but a problem discussed there looks very similar to
his:
http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=231.msg1011

> him, but I don't have an Ondio, and therefore, some things
> like holding down the F1 key on start up is not the same for
> the Ondio.

Of course, because the Ondio doesn't have an F1 button. Use the
LEFT button instead. It's all documented in the wiki.

Regards, Jens