Subject: I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: 2004-12-16

Its me again. Here we go.
Play lists:
1. I get that even though I can make play lists using Winamp, the best is to
create them on the player so I can edit, add and remove songs, etc. However,
when I hit create play list, it justs adds the current directory. I want to
put songs from different directories in one play list and be able to delete
when ever. I can't figure it out, and I also can't figure out how to name
the play list. Yes, I think I found that part on the manual, but I'm still
2. Plug ins, what exactly is a plug in? I've seen that term with Winamp.
2. How do I use the ones under rock box? Do I need to?
Thanks again,
Sarai D. Bucciarelli