Subject: Re: I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

Re: I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:05:32 -0600

I installed powertoys SendTo utility, from MS on my computer, but I think
there is also a utility at
http://www.jfwlite.com/
and go to the programs link.
Somewhere there you will find a utility that allows you to save the path to
the clipboard. It might be called CopyPath;
Anyway, I select the entire directory of music, and under "file, send to, I
choose "clipboard as name"
and I open NotePad, and paste it there.
Save it as WhatEver.M3U, and walah!, you have a play list. Then go in and
delete the lines you don't want.
Glenn