Subject: Re: I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

Re: I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:20:33 +0100

Sarai D. Bucciarelli wrote:
> OOH really don't like that. Can you guys work on fixing that?

You have to remember that the archos hardware is not designed for
audible feedback at all, so it's not that easy...

> Also, what do
> you use to edit your play lists on the computer? I tried adding songs to a
> winamp created playlist, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

Playlists are only text files with the path names to your mp3 files. You
could even edit them with notepad, but it's much easier with winamp for
example. There are many more tools for generating mp3 playlists on the
internet.

In Winamp simply load the playlist you want to modify, do your
modification and save it again afterwards. You can add songs with the
add button or by dragging them into winamp with your mouse.

Andreas