Subject: Re: modding hd - usb 1?

Re: modding hd - usb 1?

From: Jason Williams <>
Date: 2004-12-17

Thanks for the link. You guys are missing an AWFUL lot of links off of your
front page...there's a ton of stuff on your site that you can't get to
unless you know where it is. just a thought.

Linus, how do you go about upgrading a USB 1.1 to a 2.0?

Glenn at Home,

I'm not concerned about the hard drive and USB 1.1. I'm concerned about
moving 80 GB of data at USB 1.1 speeds. That could take the better part of
a day.

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from