Subject: Re: modding hd - usb 1?

Re: modding hd - usb 1?

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2004-12-17

Jason Williams wrote:

> Linus,
>
> Thanks for the link. You guys are missing an AWFUL lot of links off of your
> front page...there's a ton of stuff on your site that you can't get to
> unless you know where it is. just a thought.

Why do all links have to be from the front page?

Most links that we serve to lazy people are in fact from the
"documentation" page, which is the third menu item in the left-side menu
on the front page.

The link I gave you is also on the documentation page, under "Specs and
papers", called "Comparison table between all Jukebox models".

> Linus, how do you go about upgrading a USB 1.1 to a 2.0?

You don't. The hardware is completely different.

Linus