Subject: Help complete the Ondio documentation

Help complete the Ondio documentation

From: Christ Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Date: 2004-12-17

Hi everyone,

I'm taking a well deserved break from documentation for a little while,
but the ball does not have to stop rolling because of that. I've
edited the wiki page to give details of the next task - making sure the
Ondio information in the manual is accurate.

There are four basic sub-tasks. All are independent so they can be done
by different people. If you'd like to see the manual updated to fully
reflect the Ondio port, please consider volunteering for one of them.

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DocBox

Thanks,

Christi