Subject: Re: clock plugin update

Re: clock plugin update

From: Zakk Roberts <>
Date: 2004-12-18

Thanks for your comments, glad you like it. :)
This would be fairly easy to do (the cursor in the browser) but I'm
not too sure the real dev team wants this in. They may say OK to an
option in the menus, but I'd still have to ask.

As far as the scrolling for text viewer, that's a little trickier...
I'll have a look at the code and see if I could even do such a thing.

Thanks again, anything else just ask :)