Subject: Re: clock plugin update

Re: clock plugin update

From: Zakk Roberts <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:04:56 -0500

Hi!

Thanks for your comments, glad you like it. :)
This would be fairly easy to do (the cursor in the browser) but I'm
not too sure the real dev team wants this in. They may say OK to an
option in the menus, but I'd still have to ask.

As far as the scrolling for text viewer, that's a little trickier...
I'll have a look at the code and see if I could even do such a thing.

Thanks again, anything else just ask :)
Zakk

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:11:02 +0100, joerch.net_at_web.de <joerch.net_at_web.de> wrote:
> Hi, (midknight)!
>
> it seems to me you rage yourself out by fine tuning the clock plugin... I love your latest hack!
> http://www.rockbox.org/daily/changes-20041214.html
>
> Is it possible to see the smooth menu scroll/round edges in the file browser one day? And when will we have soft scroll in the txt-viewer like in the credits?(play activates scroll and up/dn schanges speed)...
> Just some challenges...
>
> Joerch

Zakk
midkay_at_gmail.com