Subject: Re: V2 HD modders

Re: V2 HD modders

From: scott <>
Date: 2004-12-18

--- Jason Williams <> wrote:
> Anyone on this list who has swapped out their hard drive on their V2 AJR?

I didn't actually replace the HD, but I did dig that deep into my FMR.

> How did you do it?

I used the instructions on the following link to get it open. If you have
absolutely any experience with a soldering iron it really isn't that hard to
do. All you have to do is get the points hot and pry it apart with a
screwdriver or so. I really don't recommend bending, because I don't know how
many times it can be bent back and forth before it snaps off. If you really
don't want to use a soldering iron, I'm sure someone else can explain how they
did it.

Do you Yahoo!?