Subject: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: Kathy Szinnyey/Fred Otto <fredkate_at_iglou.com>
Date: 2004-12-19

Hi, all! I'm very new to using Rockbox with my Archose, which I think is 10 gig? Anyway, as a blind user I truly appreciate the fact that there is some speech which lets me know what's what. My question is this: I recently thought I was recording an event, only to find there was nothing there. Is there any way I can tell if I'm on pause or am actually recording, or do I just have to remember where I am and hope?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>From a total novice

Kathy Szinnyey