Subject: Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2004-12-19

I am not sure how we would tell if we started the recording , and then
paused it and started it again.
But if it is just one recording, and you go to the record screen, the first
press on the play button starts passing the microphone sound through, but it
takes another press of the play button to start recording.
I too wish there was a beep or something, or even a recorded click sound
that could be played before it actually starts recording, so we would know
for sure that it started.