Subject: Re: to swap v2 hard drive

Re: to swap v2 hard drive

From: Jason Williams <>
Date: 2004-12-20

whoa, slow down.

from what i am gathering there is no sottering iron required.

What I understand so far :

1) unscrew 4 bumper screws with torx screwdriver (A10)
2) unscrew 4 mini-screws at top and bottom of unit
3) remove top cover (?)
4) bend back cover (how?) to remove and swap hard drive
5) re-assemble
6) partition and format HD wth SwissKnife (I think the partition has to be

#4 is the part I'm not sure about.