Subject: Flashing a Studio 20

Flashing a Studio 20

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2004-12-20

Hi,

I recently saw that Jens made Rockbox flashable on players. So I installed
the new version, downloaded the package and followed all the instructions
from the wiki and the package's readme. I have the .bin file in the root
directory (not .rockbox) and I have ROM Version 5.06 and Archos 5.08 so it
should work. But now when I try to start "firmware_flash.rock" It says
"Wrong Boot ROM". Why that? I ca`n't see any reason why it shouldn't work...
But maybe that's because it's the first time flashing for me ^^

Fred

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben