Subject: RE: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

RE: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: 2004-12-21

Hi, I have the same problem, and the only way I've found round it is
this, get to the recording screen option on the menu, then press the
play button twice. It's easier doing that than actually activating
the recording screen option, and then working out where you are. It's
not a great solution, but it's a work round. If the developers could
somehow change the voice prompts so they say "recording" when it's
activated, and "pause record when in that mode or something similar,
it would help very much.

Rob