Subject: Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:42:41 -0500

As a blind user what seems more sensible to me is that the only time I
would need the prompt is after I start the recording and then when I
pause a prompt would be nice and the delay would not matter then and I
guess I could do without the prompt for the next recording so I would
get the full 30 seconds of prerecord time -- how about that?

on Tuesday 12/21/2004 BlueChip(cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net) wrote