Subject: Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2004-12-21

Perhaps consideration could be made to people who are not _totally_ blind
by flashing the backlight?

I know several "blind" people who are able to notice flashing lights, but
totally unable to establish any detail.

I also know a couple of guys who physically lack eye-balls (one of whom is
a world-class jazz pianist :) ...took me ages to work out what the funny
clicks were during his performances, until I noticed him running his baby
finger up the black notes at high speed to determine where his hand should
land - damned impressive!)

Anyway, the point being that there may be a lateral solution to the problem

...hook the remote control port up to your ear-lobe and generate a small
electric shock - LOL