Subject: Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2004-12-23

--- Brian Wolven <brian.wolven@verizon.net> wrote:

> [IDC]Dragon wrote:
> > Yes, I gave the recording a beep code yesterday. This should provide some
> > feedback about the recording state. It is in the daily bild from today on.
>
> If Microsoft tried as hard to please their users as the rockbox devs do, they
> would rule the whole world - rather than just the 66% or so that they
> currently
> have. You guys are great!

OT reply:

If theres an OS comparison to make, it would be to Linux. Windows is just what
comes with 90% of computers (the archos firmware), whereas linux is (most of
the time anyway) installed by advanced users (rockbox). If Linux was as easy to
use and user-friendly as rockbox, it would have a much larger user base than it
currently has.

-scott