Subject: Re: help un installing rockbox software when unit will not boot

Re: help un installing rockbox software when unit will not boot

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:31:46 -0600

You might be able to go into the drive as it is hooked to your computer, and
search for a config file with the extension of .cfg, and edit the language
line in that file.
Unfortunately, if I were to brows to my language settings, I could
accidentally change mine. but I don't think that if I actually just right
arrowed into the language option, it would change my setting from English,
but I still think it would be easier for you to try editing the config file.
It does help to make a copy of the default .cfg file in the root, and you
can probably boot up your unit, and up arrow once to the file and press
enter, and it will set your settings to the defaults you have defined.
Glenn