Subject: Re: Difficulty in knowing wheterh I'm recording or not

Re: Difficulty in knowing wheterh I'm recording or not

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:31:59 -0700

Glen wrote:
So that is why we greatly appreciate all the efforts put into making these
units accessible.

Dam straight! I have begun to take my talking box for granted. Every once
and a while I pause to reflect on the beauty of it all. What a privilege it
is to have an off the shelf product made accessible by people who certainly
did not have to do it. All I can say is we blind rockboxers have truly
benefited by the efforts of the crew. You people have done a great service!

OK...Time to put away the crying towel and go listen to some pirated
Metalica! lol!

Merry Christmas to you all...rocker