Subject: Re: Playlist creation

Re: Playlist creation

From: Brian Wolven <>
Date: 2004-12-24

Rodrigo Gutierrez wrote:
> I am a novice Rockbox user. I have a JBR20. I would like to make some
> playlists of entire directories or for specific occasions. WHat is the easiest
> way to do this on my computer? Will the playlist actually contain songs so it
> will take up precious space on the JBR, or is it just one file? Thanks in
> advance and happiest of holiday seasons!

There are many ways to do this. If you have winamp installed, you can
just drag a folder onto the playlist window and it will queue up all the
  content, then just save as a playlist. You can also right-click on a
folder and select 'Enqueue' with many applications: winamp, foobar, even
windows media player.

The playlists are just text files containing the paths to the songs, so
they take up very little space. Make all you want. =)