Subject: Programm that creates folders for every artist in tag?

Programm that creates folders for every artist in tag?

From: Fred <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2004-12-26

Hi!
I am looking for an easy to use programm that creates a folder for every
artist from the infos in the tags. It should not create another folder
for the albums, just folders for artists and all mp3's should be in
these folders.
Does anyone know a programm that can do this? I had tested two
programms, but they didn't work good. Some had problems if there was no
info in the tag. Perhaps someone knows a programm??

Thanks a lot,
Fred