Subject: Re: Flashing a Studio 20

Re: Flashing a Studio 20

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2004-12-27

Hi,

Sorry it took me so long to get this thing done, but you know... Christmas
time... so much to do, so little time :(

Here is my Rom Info:
http://web20.y091.yellow.fastwebserver.de/zeugs/ROM.zip

You were right, Jens. My RomCRC Value was not 2FFF, instead it was D818.

Anyway, I won't be able to tell you any more information about my Box,
because I'll have to send it to Archos for repairs (the charging circuit is
broken).
So I'm glad of course if you find out something, I just won't be able to
test anything for a while ;)

Fred

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben