Subject: Re: more gmails for xmas

Re: more gmails for xmas

From: Nicolas Touillaud <n.touillaud_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:51:33 +0100

the ads are quite discrete (no image, just 4 lines of text in the left
collum), but maybe google target an inconcious level :) But there is
no ad using pop3/smtp (or so I believe, I've never received a gmail
message this way)

Anyway, you're not forced to keep anything (but we have a natural
tendency to do so with 1G of free space). And when the web interface
works with your browser (firefox rulez !!! :) it is very practical.

The "ethical" problem of the targetted ads is a long run debat, really
nothing to do with Rockbox, there are plenty of forums full of such
threads (mostly against such system).

Nicolas