Subject: Re: more gmails for xmas

Re: more gmails for xmas

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2004-12-28

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:21:28 -0800 (PST), scott
<> wrote:

>> Well, it STILL won't work with Opera - so ... /me <shrugs> and
>> continues to
>> struggle on with POP3 ...Ooohhh the pain - LOL
> Opera 8 supports gmail, but it's currently still in beta.

hmm... so they _did_ change it to opera 8 after all (not keeping 7.60
preview x).
i guess some people don't gonna like that (buying new license and stuff)
anyway, gmail works perfectly since 7.60 preview 2 or 3; I always keep
both a stable (for mails and stuff) and a preview release install on my
disk. but i don't trust them enough to make my gmail address my regular