Subject: RE: Playlist creation

RE: Playlist creation

From: Mark Bright <>
Date: 2004-12-29

Something you clever DOS people may be able to assist with...

I use something very similar to this to create a small number of randomised
"artist" playlists from a .cmd file in the root of my music drive, but what
I would like to be able to do is...

I want to leave my rockbox set to random play, and create an ordered
playlist in every music folder. Then if I want an album played in order - I
play the playlist, else I just play a track from the folder.

I assume that I need to use a FOR /d %%i IN (*) DO *DIR /b /s > Playlist.m3u
type of command, but don't seem to be able to get it right...

Any suggestions?