Subject: Re: Rockbox text editor?

Re: Rockbox text editor?

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:04:16 +0100 (MET)

Nice idea, but what about the people (like me) who don't have a Recorder? I
know, we could just create a directory for every line in the text file if we
want to write something down, but what to do if you want to change the
config file? (it was mentioned before)

> And get that sexy voice in the background, so you will remember why you
> wanted to call her.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
(Tom Clancy)
1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail