Subject: Re: Playlist creation

Re: Playlist creation

From: Brian Wolven <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: 2004-12-30

BlueChip wrote:
> What is "for /R" ? Is this an XP extension?

I guess maybe it is - I don't have a non-XP system with which to compare, but
here are the relevant docs :

If Command Extensions are enabled, the following additional
forms of the FOR command are supported:

FOR /R [[drive:]path] %variable IN (set) DO command [command-parameters]

     Walks the directory tree rooted at [drive:]path, executing the FOR
     statement in each directory of the tree. If no directory
     specification is specified after /R then the current directory is
     assumed. If set is just a single period (.) character then it
     will just enumerate the directory tree.