Subject: questions

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: 2005-01-01

Hey guys:
I've noticed that my volume settings won't stay at the settings I've
created, they keep dropping down to 63 percent. How can I get them to stay
set? I also can't retrieve the battery stattis all of the time, I know its
under info, but a lot of the time it just gives the disk space, how can I
get the battery statis all of the time? Also, it says free disk space 17.9,
is this correct? I mean I have a lot of music on my player and it seems like
that number never changes. I know its a 20 GB player, it just seems like its
taking a while to fill up. Believe me, I don't mind all of the space, I'm
just curious.
Thanks for your help,
Sarai D. Bucciarelli