Subject: Re: questions

Re: questions

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-01-01

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:46:15 -0600, Sarai D. Bucciarelli
<bucc7465@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> [...]
> Also, it says free disk space 17.9,
> is this correct? I mean I have a lot of music on my player and it seems like
> that number never changes. I know its a 20 GB player, it just seems like its
> taking a while to fill up. Believe me, I don't mind all of the space, I'm
> just curious.

Hi, can't help for the other topics, but that Free Disk Space is a
windows-lapse. They don't update the free disk space counter
correctly. If you hit "Play" on that screen, it will take a while, but
rockbox will check himself and update that counter. You will hear/fell
the harddisk spinning and searching a lot.

Happy new year, Manuel