Subject: How to update config files?

How to update config files?

From: Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-01-01

 Hi all,

I would like to know how others do update their
config files with Rockbox. I have some config files
with longer names so that their purpose is clearly
obvious. If I now load such a configuration, change
some settings and then want to overwrite the original
config file with these new settings I always have to
"write" the full name which is a bit awkward. Is there
a way to tell Rockbox that it should overwrite an
existing config file with the current settings for example
by picking the name from a list?

Jürgen Hestermann