Subject: bullet proof jukebox for partys?

bullet proof jukebox for partys?

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-01

Hi, i tried rockbox at a party in this way: everybody can add songs in the queue like at the good old wurlitzer jukebox. But even with the so called party mode patch i cannot recomend this. Its not bullet-proof enough for partys. I googled around and found another (off topic) solution:
A PC (or MAME Cabinet) which only runs DOS and this program:

Bulletproof like a russian tank and nice interface and much options like touch screen support. Sou you can build your own party player with your old computers.
I know there are other solutions around but i tried much of them out but this is the O N E i think....
Hey, linuxers, are there some solutions from your side?

happy party!

weltweit telefonieren!