Subject: Re: questions

Re: questions

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 00:32:08 +0100

It's somewhere in the menu. General Settings -> System -> Manage Settings
-> Write .cfg file. This cfg file is a file you can edit on your pc. But
if you don't know how to save/load settings files, your volume shouldn't
change...

Ronald

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:34:06 -0600, Sarai D. Bucciarelli
<bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I don't know how to save my settings or edit them on a PC. How do I do
> that?

mail: rtwolf_at_gmx.net
mail: r.teune_at_student.utwente.nl
msn: zeekoe2_at_hetnet.nl