Subject: Re: questions

Re: questions

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 20:05:22 +0100

> Yes I'm blind. LOL This can be interesting. So how do I save my settings?

:-)
General Settings -> System -> Manage Settings -> Write .cfg file
or: menu, 2x down, right, 3x down, right, up, right, up, right.
Here's a file name chooser, it says .rockbox/configxx.cfg where
xx=00,01,02 etc. (auto-increment). F2 saves your config file.
Then, on your pc go to the jukebox drive, to the directory .rockbox, and
there's the .cfg file.
You can also load this file by pressing play on it on your jukebox.
Also, you can hopefully soon load config files directly from the resume
menu when starting rockbox (if the Mighty Mods approve my patch #1094552
(hint, hint ;-)).

Ronald

mail: rtwolf_at_gmx.net
mail: r.teune_at_student.utwente.nl