Subject: Re: Ondio128 UartBoot flashing

Re: Ondio128 UartBoot flashing

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-02

Hi Jörg
Thanks for the quick reply.

>Have you flashed it with Rockbox already? (Didn't sound like so.)
>Then it'll be easier, with MiniMon present in the bootloader.

No, i received it in this condition :o(

>And you're sure it's the flash? No hardware defect?

It boots to the opening screen then freezes. Ive read else where that
this was a common problem with this version of the firmware.
I believe its showing the signs of corrupted flash..

Im up for plugging the soldering iron in and tracing the LCD lines
you talk about.
What software do i need to talk to the ondio via rs232?
I can make up the level convertor ok, in fact i think ive already got
one here made up for an old casio personal organiser..
Thanks again