Subject: Re: Ondio128 UartBoot flashing

Re: Ondio128 UartBoot flashing

From: <>
Date: 2005-01-03

>Lol. Yes, I still got mine (I should check this evening at home,
>maybe somebody robbed mine ?!?) and I did that myself. But I suppose
>this is a somehow frequent mistake. You don't barely see the
>difference in
>length of the screws, so very possible somebody else did the same
>Must be archos' greeting to guys like us.

This one looks like its been burnt, like the plastics melted. Really
odd the marks in the same place!
I waiting to here back from archo's repair center here in the UK.
Mines frozen up, the flash problem i believe.
If it doesnt cost to much l'll get it repair by them. If its a bit
too pricey l'll have a go myself.
Which lines on the LCD do i pull low and were do i connect the RS232
serial lines?