Subject: Re: Podcasting, anybody? (opml reader in rockbox)

Re: Podcasting, anybody? (opml reader in rockbox)

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-01-03

Hi George
I just got it for Christmas, and it seems to work fine. My little brother
just got one a couple of months ago and he turned up the pot in his and
reported that he is getting about a block & a half away, as a mutual friend
left his house and kept listening on the car radio.
I got a car kit for mine, and hope to use my JBR in the car while I travel
on the job.
That's about all I can report for now.
Glenn